REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Join us on Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre for Fundraising Day: the best one day professional development opportunity our sector has to offer. Get ready for a dynamic day of learning, networking and inspiration. It’s a day to connect and learn from colleagues, leading experts and creative minds – from both within and outside of the fundraising sector.
Fundraising Day is all about you and what you strive to accomplish as a fundraising professional: within your portfolio, for your profession and your longer term career.
This year’s conference features:
- An exceptional education program, with 23 sessions to choose from – walk away with useful tool-kits you can implement in your shop as well as big ideas that will keep you up at night
- Inspiring and provocative plenary luncheon speaker, Terry O’Reilly, host of CBC Radio’s ‘Under the Influence’, discussing how we can work to “change the conversation” with our supporters and with the public
- Networking 101 Breakfast, with special orientation for Fundraising Day newcomers
- Fundraising Day After Party: reception onsite immediately following the conference
- Many ways to save: Take advantage of Early Bird options, by registering before May 1, 2013. Bursary support is also available.
Join us on Wednesday, June 5th at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre, for an amazing day of learning and dialogue.